|Vietnam||Tiếng Việt English|
Senior dietitian, Chloe Ong was live on 96.3好FM DJ: Anna 林安娜
Senior dietitian, Chloe Ong was live on 96.3好FM DJ: Anna 林安娜 where she explained what SuperFood is and what makes up a healthy diet. She also shared a quick and delicious overnight oats recipe. https://www.facebook.com/963haofm.anna/videos/2115101228519940/?hc_ref=ARSuonlELhK0JHptylLqeP2Xs6iIexDvmDer-rY7PG2we2qIhS9x0Wm2fG2mv9eHuu0
Easy Overnight OatsIngredients:
- Oats 35g (~5 tablespoon)
- Milk / Soy milk 100-150ml (enough to cover the oats)
- Chia seeds (optional) 1 teaspoon
- Cocoa powder 1 teaspoon
- Yogurt ~100g
- Blueberries ~ 15
- Chopped almonds 1 teaspoon
- Add oats, cocoa powder and chia seeds into a jar, pour in milk/soy milk and mix.
- Add in yogurt.
- Top up with your favourite fruits and nuts.
- Cover the jar and refrigerate overnight. Serve cold.
Note: According to your preference, you can choose to add in different flavours such as cocoa, green tea etc. as well as fruits and nuts/seeds that you like.
|TAGS||cancer diet & nutrition, healthy food & cooking, healthy lifestyle|
|PUBLISHED 25 JULY 2018|