Senior dietitian, Chloe Ong
was live on 96.3好FM DJ: Anna 林安娜 where she explained what SuperFood is and what makes up a healthy diet. She also shared a quick and delicious overnight oats recipe. https://www.facebook.com/963haofm.anna/videos/2115101228519940/?hc_ref=ARSuonlELhK0JHptylLqeP2Xs6iIexDvmDer-rY7PG2we2qIhS9x0Wm2fG2mv9eHuu0
Easy Overnight OatsIngredients:
- Oats 35g (~5 tablespoon)
- Milk / Soy milk 100-150ml (enough to cover the oats)
- Chia seeds (optional) 1 teaspoon
- Cocoa powder 1 teaspoon
- Yogurt ~100g
- Blueberries ~ 15
- Chopped almonds 1 teaspoon
- Add oats, cocoa powder and chia seeds into a jar, pour in milk/soy milk and mix.
- Add in yogurt.
- Top up with your favourite fruits and nuts.
- Cover the jar and refrigerate overnight. Serve cold.
According to your preference, you can choose to add in different flavours such as cocoa, green tea etc. as well as fruits and nuts/seeds that you like.